Each year, at our Sport Club Banquet, awards are given to our clubs for excellence on and off the field. Awards are given out for:
- Sport Club of the Year
- The club that had the best overall performance within their league, best e-board administration, best social media presence and outreach, and the best community engagement.
- Best Administration
- The club who had the best leadership in running their club, completing requirements to compete within their league, and promoting their club on campus to attract new members.
- Best Club Awareness
- The club that had the best social media presence, website presence, outreach, and awareness for their club and the overall sport club program.
- Community Engagement
- The club that was the most philanthropic endeavors or community service / engagement.
- Most Improved Sport Club
- The club that has improved and grown the most since the pandemic years. This includes the leadership of the club, performance, and engagement on campus.
All awards are voted on my the sport club participants and winners are honored at the banquet.
Below are the winners from the past few years:
|Sport Club of the Year||TBD|
|Best Club Awareness||TBD|
|Best Virtual Team Engagement||TBD|
|Sport Club of the Year||Men’s Rugby|
|Best Administration||Field Hockey|
|Best Club Awareness||Dance|
|Community Engagement||Unified Sports|
|Most Improved||Ultimate Frisbee|
|Sport Club of the Year||Field Hockey|
|Best Administration||Women’s Lacrosse & Women’s Rugby|
|Best Club Awareness||Lions Gaming|
|Best Virtual Team Engagement||Women’s Soccer|