THE FITNESS CENTER IS OPENING ON AUGUST 31ST. PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW IF YOU WISH TO WORKOUT AT THE FITNESS CENTER DURING THE FALL 2021 SEMESTER.
We are pleased to be able to open the Fitness Center for the TCNJ Community during the Fall 20121 Semester. In order to mitigate the spread of Covid-19, and meet the reopening requirements for the state of NJ, we will be opening the facility with some restrictions and procedures to keep users safe. These will include, but not limited to, the wearing of masks at all times while in the facility for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, as well as the need to complete the TCNJ Roar App-Health Pass and present your Green Campus Pass to the front desk staff upon entering the facility. The Fitness Center at Campus Town will maintain all restrictions and protocols even though they have been lifted in similar areas across the rest of the state. This is a decision made in the best interest for the health and safety of our TCNJ community and will be updated if there are mandated changes from The State or The College. More detailed information about opening can be found below.
Fitness Center Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday:
6:30am – 10:30pm
6:30am – 7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday:
10:00am – 5:30pm
**Hours may be adjusted for Labor Day, Fall Break, and Thanksgiving Weekends based upon staff availability. These hours will be announced on our social media (@tcnjrecwell) and posted on the front door to the Fitness Center.
Fitness Center Dates of Operation
August 31st – December 20th
Upon arrival to the Fitness Center, you must have your mask on properly covering your mouth and nose and then complete the following to be allowed entry into the facility:
- Show your green health pass from the TCNJ ROAR App
- Show your TCNJ photo ID to staff worker and self-swipe your TCNJ ID at the front desk card reader
- Follow maps, signage, and floor markings for safe entrance, exit, and movement throughout the facility
Faculty and Staff will be required to complete and submit an updated “Membership Agreement and Waiver Form.” There will be no charge for faculty and staff memberships for the Fall 2021 semester. Please complete page one and then sign the bottom of page two. The completed documents can be scanned to Fitness Center Coordinator David Ilaria (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Water bottle filler will be accessible but water fountains will be closed
- All equipment must be sanitized between uses. No equipment should be used by another customer or returned to the storage rack / container without being sanitized
- Patrons are responsible to use the wipes located throughout the facility to completely sanitize all equipment that they have used during their workout
- All existing Fitness Center at Campus Town rules and guidelines remain in effect
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES!
- NO “Gators” allowed to be worn as masks
Failure to comply with Fitness Center rules, guidelines, regulations, or Covid protocols will result in removal from the facility, or entrance will be denied. You will lose facility access, and students could be referred to Conduct based on behavior. Facility access will not be reinstated until you meet with a professional staff member.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email David Ilaria, Fitness Center Coordinator, at email@example.com.