Fitness Center Fall 2023
THE FITNESS CENTER IS OPENING FOR THE FALL SEMESTER 2023 ON Tuesday, August 29th AT 6:30AM AND WILL CLOSE FOR THE SEMESTER ON Tuesday, December 19th.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW IF YOU WISH TO WORKOUT AT THE FITNESS CENTER.
Fitness Center Fall 2023 Hours of Operation
Monday’s through Thursday’s: 6:30AM – 10:00PM
Friday’s: 6:30AM – 7:00PM Saturday
Saturday’s & Sunday’s: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
The Fitness Center Will Be Closed on September 4th, October 7th-10th, November 22nd-26th, December 19th – Conclusion of Winter Break
- Show your TCNJ photo ID to staff worker and self-swipe or tap your TCNJ ID at the front desk card reader
- Store your personal belongings in a cubbie, or locker in locker rooms.
- Must bring your own lock as the Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Lockers are “day locks” only; locks must be removed before the end of the day or locks will be cut and items placed in lost and found
- Wear appropriate Fitness Center attire per Dress Code Guidelines
- Any article of clothing that exposes any portion of the nipple, buttox or groin areas through the entire range of motion, is considered in violation of the Fitness Center at Campus Town dress code
- Athletic type shoes must be worn with heel and toe coverings.
- Crocs or similar shoes are not permitted.
- Articles of clothing with buttons, zippers or any materials that can damage equipment and upholstery are also not permitted
Faculty and Staff Usage
There will be no charge for faculty and staff memberships for Academic Year 2023-2024. Faculty and Staff will be required to complete and submit an updated Faculty and Staff Waiver and Agreement Form.
- All equipment must be wiped between uses. No equipment should be used by another customer or returned to the storage rack / container without being wiped
- Patrons are responsible to use the wipes located throughout the facility to completely sanitize all equipment that they have used during their workout
- All existing Fitness Center at Campus Town rules and guidelines remain in effect
Failure to comply with Fitness Center rules, guidelines, regulations, or Covid protocols will result in removal from the facility, or entrance will be denied. You will lose facility access, and students could be referred to Conduct based on behavior. Facility access will not be reinstated until you meet with a professional staff member.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email David Ilaria, Fitness Center Coordinator, at email@example.com.