THE FITNESS CENTER IS CLOSING FOR THE SPRING 2022 SEMESTER ON TUESDAY, MAY 17TH AT 4:30PM. WE WILL OPEN FOR SUMMER 2022 ON TUESDAY, MAY 31ST
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW IF YOU WISH TO WORKOUT AT THE FITNESS CENTER.
Fitness Center Summer 2022 Hours of Operation
6:30am – 5:30pm
(see below for specific dates/days)
Saturday & Sunday:
Dates of Operation
Tuesday, May 31st – Thursday, June 2nd
Monday – Thursday from June 6th – 30th
Tuesday, July 5th – Thursday July 7th
Monday – Thursday from July 11th – August 12th
- Show your TCNJ photo ID to staff worker and self-swipe your TCNJ ID at the front desk card reader
- Follow maps, signage, and floor markings for safe entrance, exit, and movement throughout the facility
Faculty and Staff will be required to complete and submit an updated ”Faculty and Staff Usage Waiver (2021-22).” There will be no charge for faculty and staff memberships for Summer 2022. Please complete page one and then sign the bottom of page two. The completed documents can be scanned to Fitness Center Coordinator David Ilaria (email@example.com).
- Water bottle filler will be accessible but water fountains will be closed
- All equipment must be sanitized between uses. No equipment should be used by another customer or returned to the storage rack / container without being sanitized
- Patrons are responsible to use the wipes located throughout the facility to completely sanitize all equipment that they have used during their workout
- All existing Fitness Center at Campus Town rules and guidelines remain in effect
Google Sheet for 50 patron max (if applicable)
Failure to comply with Fitness Center rules, guidelines, regulations, or Covid protocols will result in removal from the facility, or entrance will be denied. You will lose facility access, and students could be referred to Conduct based on behavior. Facility access will not be reinstated until you meet with a professional staff member.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email David Ilaria, Fitness Center Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.