THE FITNESS CENTER IS OPENING FOR THE SPRING 2023 SEMESTER ON MONDAY, JANUARY 23RD AT 6:30AM AND WILL CLOSE FOR THE SEMESTER ON TUESDAY, MAY 16TH AT 5PM.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW IF YOU WISH TO WORKOUT AT THE FITNESS CENTER.
Fitness Center Spring 2023 Hours of Operation
Monday through Thursday: 6:30am – 10:30pm
Friday: 6:30am – 7:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am – 5:30pm
Dates of Alternate Hours
Saturday, 3/11 – Sunday, 3/19 (Spring Break) – Closed
Tuesday, 5/16: Close for the Semester 5PM
- Show your TCNJ photo ID to staff worker and self-swipe or tap your TCNJ ID at the front desk card reader
- Store your personal belongings in a cubbie, or locker in locker rooms.
- Must bring your own lock as the Fitness Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Lockers are “day locks” only; locks must be removed before the end of the day or locks will be cut and items placed in lost and found
- Wear appropriate Fitness Center attire per Dress Code Guidelines in ‘Important Links’ below
Faculty and Staff will be required to complete and submit an updated ”Faculty and Staff Usage Waiver (2022-23).” There will be no charge for faculty and staff memberships for Academic Year 2022-2023. Please complete page one and then sign the bottom of page two. The completed documents can be scanned to Fitness Center Coordinator David Ilaria (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All equipment must be sanitized between uses. No equipment should be used by another customer or returned to the storage rack / container without being sanitized
- Patrons are responsible to use the wipes located throughout the facility to completely sanitize all equipment that they have used during their workout
- All existing Fitness Center at Campus Town rules and guidelines remain in effect
Failure to comply with Fitness Center rules, guidelines, regulations, or Covid protocols will result in removal from the facility, or entrance will be denied. You will lose facility access, and students could be referred to Conduct based on behavior. Facility access will not be reinstated until you meet with a professional staff member.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email David Ilaria, Fitness Center Coordinator, at email@example.com.