The TCNJ Group Fitness program offers a wide array of classes taught by trained instructors who are all certified in their respective specialties. Whether you’re by yourself or with friends, group fitness is a great way to improve your wellness!
Membership to group fitness classes are $25 a semester. Classes during the first week of the semester, August 29 through September 5 will be free. Starting September 6, 2023 you will need to purchase a group fitness membership to participate in group fitness classes. Please fill out the Group Fitness Membership Form to be able to participate in classes after September 6.
Group fitness classes take place in the the Recreation Center Fitness Studio. The group fitness studio is fully equipped with mats, weights, medicine balls, and more, so you don’t have to bring anything to your workout (unless you want to bring a water bottle or towel). However, you are more than welcome to bring your own equipment if you have it! Group Fitness classes are only available to TCNJ students, faculty, and staff.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Group Fitness Schedules
This Fall 2023 semester, some of our group fitness classes are going to be taught by instructors from SimplyFit (https://www.simplyfitnow.
**NOTE: Follow our social media (@tcnjrecwell) for any changes.
How to Register and Join Group Fitness Classes
TCNJ students, faculty, and staff can participate in group fitness classes by following the steps below.
- Fill out the Group Fitness Membership form.
- *Faculty/Staff Members must also complete a “Faculty and Staff Usage Waiver.“
- Make sure that you have $25 in your GetIt account.
- Download the “ATLETO” app on a smart device.
- Create an account on the Atleto app using your “@tcnj.edu” email address
- Once your payment is processed you will be placed in the Group Fitness Group and will have access to join group fitness classes
- Classes will show up 1 week prior to the class. To sign up for a class please select the instructor, date, and time. The deadline for sign-ups is the start time of the class.
- Spin classes have a limit of 11 participants due to our number of bikes, please register early to ensure your spot in the class.
- If you cannot attend a class you signed up for, please remove yourself from the participation list so a wait-listed participant can be added
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a one-class trial.