THIS PAGE WAS LAST UPDATED TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 2021. PLEASE VISIT THE “VIRTUAL RECWELL” TAB FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON GROUP FITNESS.
INFORMATION BELOW IS GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR FITNESS CENTER THAT MAY NOT APPLY FOR THE SPRING 2021 SEMESTER. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL FITNESS@TCNJ.EDU.
Group fitness classes take place in the the Recreation Center Fitness Studio and the T/W Fitness Studio. Membership to group fitness classes are $25 a semester (free for hybrid spring 2021 semester). The group fitness studios are fully equipped with mats, weights, medicine balls, and more, so you don’t have to worry about bringing anything to your workout. However, you are more than welcome to bring your own equipment if you have it! Group Fitness classes are only available to TCNJ students, faculty, and staff who have filled out our membership form below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Group Fitness Schedules
**NOTE: Follow our social media (@tcnjrecwell) for any changes.
How to join Group Fitness Classes
TCNJ students and faculty can become group fitness class members by filling out the online membership form. Payment can only be in the form of GET IT points, no checks or cash. Students and faculty can add GET IT points to their ID’s online and manage their accounts. For instructions on how to add points, please visit How to Add Get-It Points. Students and faculty should add their points to their card before filling out the forms and registering. Want to try a class before you buy? Contact email@example.com to receive a one-class free trial.
- Start by signing up for a group fitness membership.
- Download the “ATLETO” app on a smart device.
- Create an account on the Atleto app using your “@tcnj.edu” email address.
- Once the account has been created, ask to join the “Group Fitness membership holders” group
- Once accepted, “ask to join” your selected activity.
- NOTE: To sign up for the classes you select the instructor, date, and time. Sign-ups must be done by 8PM the night prior to the session that you want to attend.
*Faculty/Staff Members must also complete a Fitness Center Membership.