Wellness Wheel Activity Challenge
- Enjoy life with Part 3 of the Fall 2022 RecWell Wellness Challenge, with a focus on Spiritual, Environmental, & Emotional Well-being!
- Follow a calendar of events & activities focused on these areas, and add your own!
- Sign-up before 12/04/22 to complete a pre-program form & compete for December’s Challenge Grand Prize! If you fill out this form after 12/04/22, you can still engage in the challenge and receive RecWell swag! You do not need to fill out this form again if you completed the October challenge. FORM HERE: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/1FAIpQLSeVwmAjb- aIVXh31QJb6MKVlLf8pQOQdDdMCvVK i53RswctJA/viewform
- Rules: you must engage in three activities every week, and fill out one activity tracking form per activity, within the week it is completed. This form will be sent to you after signing-up via the above link, and can also be found below.
- Week 1 (12/01-12/07)
- Week 2 (12/08-12/14)
- Week 3 (12/15-12/21)
- Can you make a plan and stick to it? Let’s do this together TCNJ.
- October – Physical & Financial
- November – Social & Intellectual
- December – Emotional, Spiritual, & Environmental
“Physical & Financial Activities” – counts towards one activity when filling out the Activity Tracking form.
- Seasonal Foods
- Healthy Eating on a Budget: Fall Foods, presented by Anne Sugrue, TCNJ Campus Dietician
- Fall Foods Market: Costs & Ways to Save, presented by Ashley Cox, Wellness programs Coordinator